Mother’s Day is around the corner so I thought I would round up some of my top picks for MOM! I am especially excited to celebrate this year because it’s my first Mother’s Day. Being a mom has changed my life. It’s been almost a year and I can’t imagine my life with out Mignonne. She has given me a whole new purpose in life. It’s been the toughest job I’ve had, challenging at times but the most rewarding for sure. All moms deserved to be celebrated! Show her that you care with one of my top picks.
- This coffee table book is a must for mom but also love it because it is pink.
- For the mom that loves to travel! This luggage is a must.
- Pamper mom with this towel starter set.
- Every mom needs a tote bag. These are perfect and can personalized from start to finish. They also make a diaper bag for the mom to be!
- I have started collecting Herand figurines for special occasions and this bunny is on the top of my list.
- Every mom needs personalized stationery. Get these and others here.
- For the new mom, these robes are perfect for those late nights. Comes in blue and pink.
- My favorite pajamas ever. A MUST!
- Start or add to her collection of blue plates and porcelain.
- One of my favorite coffee table books. On my table now. Perfect for the mom that loves interior design.
- The best hair dryer ever.
- My new favorite jewelry line. Jewelry you can dress up or wear with jeans and a t-shirt.
- Every mom needs several notepads. Make them special and add a name or monogram.
- Loving the idea of a fresh citrus tree. This company ships them right to your door.
- My favorite candle ever. Always burning this in my home.
- The prettiest champagne bucket I ever did see. For the hostess!
- Crazy for daisies. Make a statement with these pretties.
- For the mom that loves to organize. This book is a must.
- For the mom that is always on trend. These shoes are at the top of my wish list!
- Wicker and rattan bags are so on trend this spring. For the fashionista!
- Another pretty champagne bucket.
- The prettiest scalloped plates I ever did see. These have been on my list for years.
If you live in Shreveport and need last minute ideas visit some of my favorite shops such as M Shreveport, The Village Washstand, The Paper Tulip and Lewis Gifts!
Happy Mother’s Day!