Today on the blog, I wanted to shed some light on Small Businesses. Since I am one, I know how much the COVID-19 has completely flipped so many upside down. For me directly, the invitation world has come to a dramatic stop because no one is gathering or socializing at the moment. So if you are going to shop during this time, remember it’s important to shop small and support local and small businesses across the country. I rounded up some of my favorites and if I missed you please understand it wasn’t intentional! I’m sure I’ll be updating and adding more. Through many years of Sweet Caroline Designs, a lot of these small businesses have become dear friends as well! Please Support!
Children and Baby Shops
- Young, Wild and Friedman – She makes the cutest sensory kits and activities for kids
- Lullaby Set – Precious children’s clothes made in Louisiana
- The Beaufort Bonnet Company – one of my favorites that I shop weekly, they just launched tons of new arrivals, usually have a weekly deal so make sure and check that out and sign up for their emails. Offering Free Shipping right now and 25% off shoes with code SHOEWEE
- Grace McMillan Designs – custom embroidery based in Texas, she has monogrammed some sweet things for Mignonne!
- Rosie Posie Pearls – sweet Etsy shop that makes pearl necklaces fro children! You’ve probably seen Mignonne wearing these on my IG
- The Bow Next Door – precious hair bows and darling bow baskets for Easter, made in Texas
- Story Book Goods – they make custom, darling birthday hats, banners and more
- Smocked Auctions – another shop we frequent a lot! Cute smocked clothing and loungewear and swimwear for children, currently offering Free Shipping over $100 and 25% off all knits with promo code KNIT25
- JoJo Mommy Dallas – cute children’s shop in Dallas, Texas and online boutique, currently offering Free Shipping
- Loozieloo – cute online children’s shop, they are currently having a 30% off Spring Sale, use code SPRINGINYOURSTEP and 25-30% off James and Lottie Resort & Shipment 1, also 30% off Footmates Shoes
- The Frilly Frog – clothes for kids and tweens, currently offering Free Shipping on All Orders, no code or minimum needed
- Coco and Lo – classic children’s clothing online store, currently offering 25% off site wide with code SHOPSMALL and enjoy free shipping on all orders
- Little English Clothing – classic children’s boys and girls clothing
- Dear James – their spring sale collection is now 25% off, no code needed, discount already applied, also free shipping on all orders the rest of March
- Brother and Sissy Children’s Boutique – currently running a sale, 25 off orders over $100, 50 off orders over $200, 100 off orders over $400, and 200 off orders over $600
- The Little Lane Shop – two discount codes, FREESHIP and STAYCATION20
- The Moppet Shoppe – my favorite Shreveport local store that I shop for Mignonne all the time. Call them or if you are local they will deliver to you or offer curbside service.
Women’s Jewelry + Accessories + Clothing
- Hazen and Co. – my dear friend Taylor’s company. She is a doll and makes the prettiest jewels. Enjoy Free Shipping with Code SPRINGFLING, also 25% of their online orders are being donated to the North Texas Food Bank, use code FEEDTX at checkout.
- Nicola Bathie Designs – one of my favorites for statement earrings, 10% of profits of all sales on nicolabathie.com will go to the San Antonio Food Bank monthly for the foreseeable future
- Allie and Bess – playful bracelets! Recently shared on my IG stories.
- Hunter Blake Designs – two sweet friends with an amazing earring company based in Nashville, Tennessee
- Jane Allen Designs – one of my best friend’s jewelry company based in my hometown, Shreveport, Louisiana. Her motto: Bridging the gap between heirloom and costume
- Lisi Lerch – one of my favorites for fun costume jewelry. Also know Lisi and she is precious!! Currently offering 30% off site wide, plus 10% of every purchase will be donated to Feeding America.
- Mi Golondrina – one of my favorite shops. You probably see me wearing their pieces frequently on Sweet Caroline Designs. Each piece is one of a kind, hand made in Mexico.
- Brooke Wright Designs – Another friend from the wholesale world, based out of Fort Worth, Texas. All of her prints are hand painted and printed on fabric and made into fun tunics and dresses
- Sue Sartor – beautiful block print dresses made in Louisiana, recently wore one of her dresses in IG. Love this new company I recently discovered!
- Barrington Gifts – my sister may work here, so I’m a little biased, but LOVE this company! They make the most amazing bags from totes to travel accessories and more. All products are customizable. I recently designed two prints for them. They are offering 20% off their website with code TOGETHER.
- Kelly Wynne – another dear friend, Ole Miss alum based in Austin, Texas. Kelly is a BOSS LADY and mom to a precious little girl, Neely Wynne. She designs amazing leather handbags and more.
- Minette Boutique – online women’s apparel and accessories shop and the entire site is currently 20% off.
- Willow Park Boutique – another darling online shop currently offering 35% off site wide with code THANKYOU35
- Waiting on Martha Everyday - my friend Mandy owns this shop and currently having their beauty event, buy one beauty item, get one 50% off. Use code BOGOBEAUTY at checkout and receive free shipping during the month of March
- The Avenue – amazing online shop for home accessories, tabletop, fashion and accessories, currently offering free shipping plus 20% of proceeds go to NO KID HUNGRY
- Molly Moorkamp – chic dresses and fashion. She just launched her spring line and it is to die for! Receive 10% off your first order with HELLOMM
- Southern Bakes Pies – amazing pie company delivered right to your door owned by my friend Amanda. We have tried several and they are all so good! Based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Sequins and Lipstick – a fellow lover of The Beaufort Bonnet Company. She has a party supply store on Etsy based in Atlanta, Georgia and sweet momma!
- Simply Jessica Marie – watercolor artist based in Dallas, Texas. She designs custom wedding crests and makes beautiful prints. All her online courses & vendor guides are up to 50% off (no code needed) thru 3/31
- Lauren Haskell Designs – Lauren makes beautiful pottery including her best selling Ginger Jars. She also has a home line with pillows, furniture, décor and more!
- Caitlin Wilson Designs – based out of Dallas, Texas. Beautiful home shop. She has pillows, wallpaper, accessories, rugs, fabric and much more! Enjoy 10% off + Free Shipping on pillows with code MIXITUP
- Courtland and Co – beautiful linen shop based in Savannah, Georgia. They offer bedding, tabletop, bath towels and more. The most gorgeous monograms too! Just got myself some new linen monogramed napkins. The entire site is 25% off with code SPRINGSALE right now, some exclusions apply
- Tricia Lowenfield Designs – whimsical European style folk art. Currently loving her recent collaboration with Emily Hertz from Born On Fifth with children’s placemats.
- Hibiscus Linens – Heirloom quality selection of table linens and gifts handcrafted in Houston, Texas.
- Acrylic Sticks – based out of Dallas, Texas. Adorable drink acrylic stir sticks! I also have a collaboration with them! So cute and a personalized touch for parties, currently offering 15% off
- Packed Party – fun and bright bags, drink ware, party ware and more! Owned by my friend Jordan and based out of Austin, Texas
- India Amory – beautiful linens, I have purchased several napkins and tablecloths from her. LOVE!
- Cleerely Stated – encouraging gifts and tools designed to help you refocus and live a more intentional life! She makes the best scripture cards and just came out recently with a Devotional Book. One of my dear friends too :)
- Waiting on Martha – my friend Mandy’s other shop. The best gift store for pretty much everything based in Atlanta, Georgia. She is always knows the latest trends. Plus all orders ship free for the month of March!
- For Pete’s Sake Pottery – Beautiful hand painted pottery. Her Easter collection is precious! Check her out!
- Highland Park Pie Lady – Beautiful decorated sugar cookies for any occasion. She is based in Dallas, Texas and she ships! I recently worked with her on my Masters Par-Tee Watch Party Post. The cookies were DARLING!
- Ruby Stripe – another paper lover, she designs darling wrapping paper and party products.
- Amy Berry Home – my favorite home store in Dallas, Texas. So many amazing, traditional pieces and she is currently offering 25% off site wide through Monday, no code needed.
- Sweet Caroline Designs – and last but not least, my shop. Let me help you design all your party needs from invitations to cups and more. Lots of stationery and other paper products as well. Currently offering Free Shipping on orders over $50 plus our amazing warehouse sale is going on!
Well y’all, there is a round up! So many reasons above to SHOP SMALL. You have no idea the impact you make when you do shop small. Even for me, one order means so much. Also since social media is a lifesaver right now, if you need some good accounts to follow, check out a few of my favorites, Born on Fifth, The Broke Brooke and Nicola Bathie McLaughlin! For cooking, Skinny Taste is a winner! Thanks friends for being so supportive!
Have a great day!