What does Momma want? Well, I am here to help you out! I rounded up my top picks for Mom because Mom deserves to be celebrated! Mother’s Day will be here before you know it, so don’t miss out on some great gift ideas. As a mom of one and one on the way, I have a whole new appreciation for mothers out there because being a mom is the most rewarding and hardest job out there. Let’s show her we care!
- Espresso Maker – I put this on my list because I personally want one to make lattes in the afternoon. (If you read this Brett, hint hint)
- Gucci purse – yes, this is a splurge but I 100% guarantee she will LOVE it! I treated myself to this bag for my birthday and I am obsessed with this color for spring and summer. The small size is perfect and can be worn on the shoulder or as a cross body.
- Personalized Essentials Pouch – Great price point (currently 20% off) and you can get it personalized before Mother’s Day. Win Win!
- Light Blue Hoodie – I love this hoodie, comfortable and chic enough to wear after workouts or to town running errands. Love the light blue color.
- Personalized Stationery – of course Mom will LOVE this. You can never go wrong with a personalized note. I just added lots of new designs, plus 20% off with CODE HAPPY20. Can get before Mother’s Day!
- Raffia Purse – Love this option and this one too. My mom just got me one for an Easter happy and I love it. Perfect for summer!
- Tory Burch purse – love this raffia purse option too. This one is on sale and love the light blue details!
- Flower earrings – Love these statement stud earrings from one of my favorite small businesses. Flower Power! (Also love the pearl detail in the middle) go with everything and great price point!
- Towels! – Just ordered these for myself. The starter pack is great! Comes with 4 towels and 2 washcloths. You can pick out the color that they are piped in and the monogram style and color. They came super fast! Great quality and price point!
- Bath robe – Just treated myself to this new robe and got “Momma” monogramed on it. I chose the short sleeve version and LOVE! Took my regular size XS and it fits great.
- Headband – Love this floral headband. I live in headbands and this floral one needs to be in my closet!
- Flowers – love this company. They are based in California and have the most beautiful selection of garden roses. They are offering a Mother’s Day bouquet that you can order for MOM!
- White Lettuce Pitcher – Always love a classic pitcher for beverages or fresh flowers. Currently eyeing this Dodie Thayer style one.
- Floral Dress one – I love this dress. I have been eying it for some time. Love the maxi length and I think it would flatter all body types. Also good style for expecting moms.
- Floral Dress 2 – Another beautiful option. Love the smock details on the sleeves. And this floral pattern is to die for. I think it would be beautiful for a shower too.
- Gucci Flat Sandals – Love these for spring and summer. A splurge but worth the price. They are great quality and this color goes with everything. The only sandal you will need for the season! True to size.
- Candle – My favorite candle. I always have one burning in my home. I probably include this on every gift guide but it’s that good.
- Tennis Shoes – the new favorite shoe everyone seems to be wearing. I finally purchased a pair and they really are as comfortable as they claim to be. And they are cute! Perfect for the mom that loves to stay fit.
- Mixer – I probably include this on every gift guide but if you don’t own one already you should definitely think about purchasing. I use mine almost daily. Perfect for the mom that bakes or wants to learn how to bake! Love this pretty color.
Hope all these ideas were helpful. Below I linked a few other items she might love. Happy Shopping and WE LOVE MOM!