Lately, I’ve had a lot of extra time on my hands and since I have no plans to go anywhere for the time being due to Covid-19, I’ve been online shopping and lusting over springtime. Anything to keep my mind off what’s going on in the world and these things make me happy. I always want Sweet Caroline Designs to be a happy place to visit.
Currently my wardrobe palette is soft pastels and I’ve been obsessed with dresses. I usually shop for mostly dresses while pregnant because they are way more comfortable than pants and I feel pretty in them. I’ve been drawn to mostly floral prints and gingham, of course, and this year that is everywhere. I also have been planning my spring tablescape, if I ever get to photograph it, waiting for this pandemic to pass and for it not to rain. I know this all will eventually pass and we will get to enjoy gathering with friends, socializing and celebrating again! Below are some things I have been shopping for and have my eye on.
Shop this Boutique
- Botanical Prints
- Straw Hat – perfect for the beach this summer
- Green Speckle Dinner Plate – loving this shade of green for spring entertaining
- Pink Lettuce Plate - comes in green and white too!
- Bamboo Dinner Plate –can go with pretty much anything, a staple
- Floral Dinner Napkin
- Blue and Green Dress – Love the ties at the top and bump friendly
- Floral Smocked Print Dress – own this and LOVE. Wearing an XS now
- Pink gingham Dress – such a great dress for summer and spring weddings
- Pink Gingham Shoe – pink and sparkles, need I say more?
- Pink Stripe Pajamas – coziest pajamas I own
- Floral Napkin Ring – purchased these for my spring and summer tablescapes and obsessed
- Floral Earrings – my favorite shop to purchase statement earrings
- Straw Tote Bag - I have my eye on this, love the pearl details in the handle
- Check Tote – perfect tote for everyday use, also comes in a diaper bag version
- Clay Scallop Pot – love the scallop detail of this pot, comes in 3 sizes, perfect for topiary or small plant
- Pink Cake Stand – own and use all the time!
- Floral Espadrilles – darling collaboration with Margaux x Gal Meets Glam
I’ve also have been shopping for Mignonne’s Easter basket so I thought I would share that too. Beware, cuteness overload :)
Shop this Boutique
- Darling Easter Basket – got this for both girls
- Scallop Easter Basket – Love this option too, always love a scallop. Option to monogram the fabric basket topper
- Darling Placemat
- Easter Bunny Plate – festive plates for the little’s
- Pink Floral Swimsuit - this collection is so good! Love the ruffle detail on the back
- Tulip Wooden Plate
- Gingham Tee-Pee
- Runaway Bunny Book – books are always good and this is a classic
- Bunny Doll 1
- Bunny Doll 2
- Floral Swimsuit 2 – Mignonne owns this! Got a size down and purchased her the 12-18 month size
- Bunny Ears and Tail – cute for dress up
- Bunny Eye Mask
- Lavender Shoes – we own these in several colors but LOVE the lavender
- Pink Shoes – a must for summer and spring, Mignonne lives in hers
- Pink Tie Gingham Bubble – nothing better than bubbles on little girls!
Hope you enjoy this round up and Happy Springtime!