The tree is out and decorations are put away and my house never felt so clean! It’s my first post since before Christmas and it feels so good to get my laptop out and start typing after a much-needed break. Does anyone else feel like your house looks empty after you take your Christmas down? But I secretly kind of love it! Even though I am sad the holidays are over, I am excited for a new year, new opportunities, healthy habits and a fresh outlook. Since my house feels so clean, it always makes me crave a new project for my house because living well begins at home. Some of my projects include, recovering my two club chairs in my living room, start working on and wallpapering Mignonne’s big girl room and finish my bedroom. Since all these projects will take some time, I love that my new Serena and Lily Bar Cart will instantly satisfy me and be the perfect piece for my dining room. I love that I can style my bar cart as an everyday piece but also quickly flip it for entertaining!
Serena and Lily has so many amazing options for bar carts and I love this black rattan one I chose. It’s perfect as a bar cart but can also serve as a console table against a window like I have it. Below is how I styled my bar cart for everyday living.
To style your bar cart like me, below are the essentials that you need to achieve a chic everyday look.
2. Fresh fruit, like lemons, oranges and limes adds a pop of color!
5. I have been collecting Herend pieces for a few years now and I love adding a piece of that or another antique knick knack for a more “collected look”
6. Fresh blooms always are a good idea.
7. Blue porcelain. I have quite a collection of blue porcelain that I have obtained through the years. Blue and white is always classic and timeless.
While I love this everyday style, it’s so easy to flip it into a dessert, liquor bar for when you are entertaining! Since New Years is days away, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to test it out. To achieve this look, I simply baked a few fresh cakes from my favorite baking blog, Elisabeth and Butter, added dessert plates, forks and my favorite glassware. Also loving these glasses and pitcher! Top it off with your beverages of choice and you have successfully and quickly changed up your bar cart!
I love that this piece from Serena and Lily is so versatile. Below are some other top picks from Serena & Lily for bar carts and entertaining. I love their selection of books, vases and even lamps. I love a table lamp on a cart. A lamp will instantly warm up the space. My top three picks for table lamps are here, here and here.
1. This bar cart is amazing and on SALE! Love the three shelves.
2. This is a great option too and is on sale as well. Love the gold and black details.
3. A candle is a perfect addition and this one smells so good!
4. This book may be the next book I buy. I mean the title is “A GREAT PARTY”. Looks right up my alley!
5. Love the clean look of these vases. Would look great with or without flowers!
6. This is my bar cart but in the tan rattan version.
8. Another great tabletop lamp.
9. I have this book and highly recommend. Gray Malin books are AMAZING!
10. These are beautiful cake stands. Perfect for a dessert bar!
11. This is the perfect white lamp.
13. These napkins would make a great hostess gift!
14. Love these glasses. Would be perfect styled on a bar cart.
15. Love the print on this tray!
16. This pitcher matches the vases and would be great with a beverage or fresh blooms.
If you are looking for a fun piece to change up your space, then look no further than Serena and Lily. They have so many options and what I love is that the bar cart can serve as so many different things, for example: a bedside table, a hot chocolate bar, or even fancy storage. Have fun re-arranging and decorating your space! And Cheers to the New Year!
This post is sponsored by Serena and Lily.