Back to School is here so I thought I would round up some of my top picks for fall. Mignonne isn’t quite old enough to go to school yet but we couldn’t help but get into the school spirit. We’re all about those fun plaid prints and florals for fall. Check out our picks below!
For the Girls:
1. This plaid jumper dress is too cute. Whether your little is going to school or not it’s the perfect plaid for fall.
3. Can you say, BACK TO SCHOOL Perfection? If Mignonne was going to Kindergarten this red dress is what I would dress her in!
5. Make sure you have the rain jacket for those not so sunny days.
6. We love these Back To School jammies. They are for little boys and girls.
7. Big Sis wants to look cute too. I love this madras plaid blue dress.
8. Or she could rock this comfortable but also stylish stripe playful dress.
9. This floral backpack is a winner. Can I go back to school?
10. I can’t handle this pink one! This would be Mignonne’s choice for a backpack.
11. The most popular shoe. All my little neighbors have them and live in them!
12. Best tote bag for mom, a teacher or a student. They are stain resistant and you can choose from tons of customizable options.
13. The BEST planner. Hands down. You heard it here first 😊
For the Boys:
1. The cutest plaid Jon-Jon to match sister.
2. Once again, this red Jon-Jon is PERFECT for back to school.
3. We love plaid, yes we do, we love plaid, how bout you? The cutest plaid shorts!
4. You can never have enough polo shirts for big brother or little brother.
5. If I had a boy, he would definitely own some red rain boots.
6. These shoes are most popular for boys and girls. I love this navy option.
7. Trains, automobiles and planes! Talk about a backpack that takes you places. Love this cute backpack for the little boys!
8. Big-Brother is too cool for school so we found him this preppy button down shirt.
10. Every little needs a monogrammed lunchbox for school. I love this sweet option and it comes in several colors.
11. Mom, don’t forget about our cute lunch box notes. Let your kids know that you are thinking about them!
12. And lastly, notepads for all the list makers. They make a great gift for your favorite teacher! Choose from lots of options here!
Good Luck with Back to School! It’s such a fun time of the year.